Fullstack Engineer (Node.js/React.js)
Fullstack engineer at Insightarc, empowering DTC brands with conversion rate insights
Company: Insightarc Inc. (US)
Terms: Full time, remote
We are the B2B SaaS empowering DTC eCommerсe brand with conversions insights to speed up revenue. We work on a trendy analytical stream - functional analysis for business, unlocking the analytical bottleneck within business processes.
At the moment we have been enrolled in the Alchemist accelerator for the 2022 year (Top Worldwide, in the same league as Y Combinator). We have support and access to the best advisors and mentors.
Now we have an intention to make a leap from MVP to the sweetest candy amid MarTech solutions.
- Develop an analytical SaaS to solve the billion-dollar problem.
- Apply the modern tech stack in practice. Work on only demanded features.
- Build the microservice architecture of the high-load application.
- Develop users' accounts functionality.
Our potential teammate:
- 3+ years experience in Node.js/React.js
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL, ClickHouse
- Experience with knowledge graphs (d3.js) is a strong plus
- The collaborative job with founders on product delivery
- A stock option for the best ones
- Remote job from anywhere
- Top tier mentors support
Write me directly firstname.lastname@example.org with the mark Engineer CV