InsightArc may collect information from you in several ways. When you use our website, you may choose to provide certain information directly to us to request more information or services, including personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”), for example, your name, email address, company name, phone number, and other information. When you visit our Website or use an App, some information will be automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Website your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically (“Usage Information”). In addition, when you use an App, the following types of Usage Information may all be logged automatically in ‘Log files’ or otherwise:
- Type of mobile device you use
- Operating system of your mobile device
- Wireless carrier
- Browser type
- Precise geographic location (Technical information about your device, system, App software, and peripherals)
We also collect information automatically by using pixel tags, log files, and similar tracking technologies when you visit our Site. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies but are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also referred to as web beacons, web bugs, or pixel tags), in connection with our Services to, among other things, track the activities of users of our Services, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our Services. We and our third-party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
We may receive additional information about you from third parties, partners, and service providers.
Our Site does not respond to ‘do-not-track’ signals. For more information about do-not-track signals, please click here. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this policy or as per standard features available in web browsers or other relevant software.
Use of Information
We use Personal Information and Usage Information for the following purposes:
- operate and improve our Website, Apps, products, and services
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Website, Apps, products, and services
- track, collate and analyze your use of the Website and/or App
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service
- provide and deliver products and services you request
- to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
Sharing of Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies
- our resellers, distributors, and other service providers who work with us and need access to your information to do that work
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company. We may also share aggregated anonymous or de-identified information
- We share your payment information with payment services providers to process payments; prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities; facilitate dispute resolution such as chargebacks or refunds and for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit and debit cards
We may send you promotional emails from time to time, but we will obtain your consent where required by law to do so. If you wish, you may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the respective email.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the types of personal information disclosed to those parties.
- We ensure that all third parties to whom we disclose personal information are required to protect this information in accordance with the California Privacy Rights Act.
- If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an email to email@example.com.
- If you are a California resident, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties.
- We will always obtain explicit consent from our California users before using their personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16 without parental consent.
Access, Amend, and Correct. If you wish to access personal information that you have submitted to us, to request the correction of any inaccurate information you have submitted to us, or to request deletion of your information. You may also send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your request and make reasonable efforts to respond to it as soon as practically possible. We may ask you for additional information so that we can confirm your identity.
Direct Marketing. You can let us know if you do not want us to send you information by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Complaints. We will take steps to try to resolve any complaint you raise regarding our treatment of your personal information. You also have the right to raise a complaint with the privacy regulator in your jurisdiction.
Users in the European Economic Area.
Individuals in the EEA have the below rights with respect to their personal information.
- Access. You can ask us to: confirm whether we are processing your personal data; give you a copy of that data; provide you with other information about your personal data such as what data we have, what we use it for, who we disclose it to, whether we transfer it abroad and how we protect it, how long we keep it for, what rights you have, how you can make a complaint, where we got your data from and whether we have carried out any profiling, to the extent that such information has not already been provided to you in this Policy.
- Correction. You can ask us to rectify inaccurate information. We may seek to verify the accuracy of the data before rectifying it.
- Erasure. You can ask us to erase your personal data. We are not required to comply with your request to erase your personal data if the processing of your personal data is necessary: for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. There are certain other circumstances in which we are not required to comply with your erasure request, although these are the most likely circumstances in which we would have to deny that request.
- Restriction. You can ask us to restrict (i.e. keep but not use) your personal data, but only where: its accuracy is contested, to allow us to verify its accuracy; the processing is unlawful, but you do not want it erased; it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; you have exercised the right to object, and verification of overriding grounds is pending. We can continue to use your personal data following a request for restriction, where: we have your consent; to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
- Right to object. You can ask us to stop processing your personal information, and we will do so (i) to the extent that we are relying on our legitimate interests to use your personal information, you have the right to object to such use, unless we can either demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the use that override your interests, rights, and freedoms or where we need to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, and (ii) where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Portability. You can ask us to provide your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or you can ask to have it ‘ported’ directly to another Data Controller, but only where our processing is based on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Withdrawal of Consent. You can withdraw your consent in respect of any processing of personal data that is based upon a consent, which you have previously provided.
- Please contact us via email@example.com to exercise one of these rights.
The security of your Personal Information is very important and we employ security measures to protect your information both online and offline from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. However, you acknowledge that our measures are on a best effort basis and we cannot guarantee the complete security of the information you provide us.
We will retain your Personal Information as long as necessary for purposes for which the personal data was collected by us, as explained in this Policy or as required to comply with legal obligations or resolve claims and disputes. Our clients instruct us on how long to retain Client Data, which we handle as a data processor. We may retain personal data for longer where required by our regulatory obligations, professional indemnity obligations, or where we believe necessary to establish, defend, or protect our legal rights and interests or those of others.
The InsightArc Website, apps, and products are not directed to children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the relevant age without parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website.