Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (these “Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement between InsightArc Analytics, Inc., (“InsightArc Analytics”) and you, and govern your access to and use of our website, tools, and services located at https://insightarc.com (the “Site”). Please read these terms carefully. By accessing or using the site in any way, you represent that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms and if you are acting on behalf of a business entity, that you have the authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of such business entity, and are authorized to bind such business entity to this agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, you may not access or use the site.
Access and Use
Subject to your strict compliance with these Terms, InsightArc Analytics hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited license to access and use the Site and Materials solely for your personal or internal business purposes, as applicable. You may not: (a) access the Site or any Materials to build a competitive product or service; (b) modify, copy or reverse engineer the Site or any Materials or any part thereof; (c) remove, change or replace any InsightArc Analytics’s Marks; (d) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of any InsightArc Analytics Property; or (e) access any part of any InsightArc Site, or any server, equipment, or network used to provide any InsightArc Site unless expressly authorized to do so or exceed any authorized level of access.
All text, content, documents, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, or other intellectual property appearing on the Site, and the organization, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, software and other works on the Site (the “Materials”) are owned by InsightArc Analytics and its affiliates or used with permission or under license from a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Owner”) and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. As between InsightArc Analytics and you, all right, title and interest in and to the Materials will at all times remain with InsightArc Analytics and/or its Owners. The words “InsightArc” and the “InsightArc Analytics” logos, and other marks, logos, and titles are registered and/or common law trade names, trademarks, or service marks of InsightArc Analytics. InsightArc Analytics reserves all other rights. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing on the Site shall be construed as conferring any license under InsightArc Analytics’s and/or any Owner’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, InsightArc Analytics may revoke any of the foregoing rights and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, including the blocking of your IP Address, at any time without prior notice.
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree that your use of the Site is subject to the following acceptable use policy (“AUP”) and that in the event that you violate the AUP in any way, InsightArc may suspend or terminate your access to the Site, including by blocking your IP Address, at any time without prior notice. You will not use, in connection with the Site or any application or product developed using any service provided by InsightArc Analytics or the InsightArc Analytics Site (each an “App”), any content (“Prohibited Content”) that:
- is offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature
- bullies, harasses, or advocates stalking, bullying, or harassment of another person
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, or “spamming,”; is false or misleading or promotes, endorses, or furthers illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous or would violate the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ
- promotes, copies, performs, or distributes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s work that is protected by copyright or trade secret law, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protection devices, or providing pirated music, videos, or movies, or links to such pirated music, videos, or movies
- is involved in the exploitation of persons under the age of eighteen (18) in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under thirteen (13)
- provides instructional information about illegal
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or similar software; or otherwise violates these Terms or the terms and conditions of any Software Developer Kit, end-user license agreement, or software license provided by InsightArc Analytics in connection with such App